RPS’S PACKAGING SOLUTIONS ADD VALUE AND SECURITY.
Stabilizing potency, sustaining efficacy and ensuring a robust shelf life are the core of our solid oral dosage packaging services. Our 40 years of packaging experience, state-of-the-art facilities and skilled, cross-trained staff make us the outsource partner of the most-respected organizations in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.
With ample available capacity, Ropack Pharma Solutions provides the efficiency of five bottling lines with quick changeovers, online validated fill accuracy and the flexibility to accommodate small lots to commercial runs for the bottling of tablets, capsules and powders.
- HDPE, PET, Glass
- Flip-Top Vial
- 50 ml to 500 ml bottles
- Induction seals and permaseals
- Safety seal with body band
- Rayon coil, cotton or desiccant
Ropack Pharma Solutions brings exceptional technology, integrated processes and deep-rooted expertise to Rx and OTC products packaged in blisters.
- PVC, PVC/PVDC, PVC/PE/PVDC, Aclar Rx, Aclar VA7300
- Cold Formed
- New: Uhlmann BEC 300 Blister/Carton line
- Laser blister tooling fabrication stations for shortened timelines and reduced cost
- More than 6,000 tooling parts in inventory
- Senior-friendly and child-resistant blisters
Ropack Pharma Solutions’ temperature- and humidity-controlled facility dedicated to stick-pack packaging creates maximum product protection and extended shelf life. Conditions are particularly ideal for the packaging of probiotics in this convenient, portable, unit dosage format.
- 15,000-sq-ft low RH, controlled-temperature environment
- 0.5 g to 2.0 g fill weight range
- Stability programs and scale-up for commercial production
- Cartons of 14, 20, 28, 30 and 56
Ropack Pharma Solutions is equipped to produce sachets in a range of fills, including powder, liquid/cream and solid dosage fill of one or two different products per sachet.
- Single or double sachets
- Filled under nitrogen; under controlled humidity
- Solid fill: one or two different products per sachet
- Powder unit dosage fill: 0.5 g to 150 g
- Liquid or cream unit dosage fill: 1 ml to 70 ml
THE ROPACK PHARMA SOLUTIONS ADVANTAGE
Ropack Pharma Solutions is driven by quality, scientific expertise and customer communication to ensure that your drug candidate is given the best path to market.
- Scientists experienced with a combined approval of 22 commercial products
- All scientists experienced in the big pharma industry
- cGMP-compliant facilities totaling more than 340,000 sq-ft.
- Ample cGMP cold storage
- Licensed for controlled substance management
- Dedicated project manager
- Seamless drug development process from R&D to commercial manufacturing and packaging